Monday, January 11, 2010

9th Jan: ticket to ride

I watched the sunrise over the Niagara Falls.


Then I got to eat so much for breakfast, it made me so happy. The Hilton put on a good buffet breakfast so I rose to the challenge by conquering: grapefruit, orange, cranberry muffin, carrot bread, waffle, fruit salad, French toast, raisin toast, breakfast potatoes, danish, cornflakes, so much freshly squeezed orange juice and black coffee. I was stuffed and ready to take on the day, which really only involved a bus ride, 10 hours of bus ride.

The bus had wifi, so this was amusing for some time. The un-amusements included gangstas booming their rap music for more hours than I would like to count, and people having what I would estimate as 5 hour phone calls. We arrived and simply cabbed to our hostel and slept!

1 comment: